Force Multiplier Patient Care: How EMS Leaders are Revolutionizing the Industry through ET3 Clinic Partner Agencies & Mobile Technology
What if you could keep hundreds of low-acuity patients a week from having to needlessly go to the emergency room? And what if, by doing so, you could reduce or eliminate the challenge of slow turnaround times, free up much-needed EMS and hospital resources, and help patients get the care they need faster, more affordably, and more efficiently?
Austin-Travis County EMS is doing just that. With a scalable system of care, they kept 434 low-acuity patients out of the hospital in just three weeks—rerouting them to faster and more appropriate care via the interconnected support of their ET3 clinic partner agency and the telehealth communications and logistics platform Pulsara.
Presented by Steve White, Commander of Texas’s Austin-Travis County EMS Collaborative Care Communication Center Initiative (C4), along with Dr. Carlos Navarro, Medical Director for Care Value Optimization, Austin market WellMed Medical Management, the speakers will share tangible takeaways and cutting-edge insights that you can apply to your own organization today.
Webinar Event Details
When: Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 | 1:00 PM EDT | 11:00 AM MDT
Registration: Click here to register
Extra: A certificate of attendance will be offered.
Audience Members Will Learn...
- What the Collaborative Care Communication Center (C4) program is, how it’s revolutionizing EMS, and how your organization can customize it for your own needs.
- What an ET3 clinic partner agency is, the benefits, and how to start your own collaboration program.
- How to enable collaboration by connecting service providers with each other and information about the availability of resources.
- How to turn your EMS staff into force multipliers that can handle higher call volumes and reduce the effort required to connect patients to care.
- How the telehealth communication and logistics platform, Pulsara, helps unite this entire system together to improve communication, reduce treatment times, reduce costs, streamline patient care, and much more.
Meet the Presenters
Dr. Navarro is dedicated to providing the best patient experience for our patients. This includes a personalized approach to your medical care and providing you with the education and preventive tools you need to improve your health and well-being.
When Texas EMS agencies and first responders faced an unprecedented winter storm in the midst of a once-in-a-century pandemic, they were tasked with shuffling from one crisis to another. Here's how Montgomery County Hospital District continued to provide life-saving care during the winter storm while adjusting to the challenges, setting up mass vaccination sites, and continuing their mission to serve patients.