How today’s emergency management and healthcare leaders are using modern tech for patient tracking and response management around pre-planned events and major incidents
Efficient communication is critical during mass casualty incidents, hurricane evacuations, MVAs with multiple patients, or even special events. Historically, the difficulty in sharing information between various responding organizations during hazard events has made incident management challenging—not to mention when the incident extends across cities, regions, or states. New advancements in communication and patient tracking technology are transforming response capabilities, however—quickly becoming the new standard for emergency management.
Join this exclusive roundtable discussion where Texas and Colorado emergency management and healthcare leaders will share:
- How and why they are deploying these systems locally and statewide
- The benefits and opportunities they’re seeing
- Where they see the future of emergency management communication and coordination heading
- Hilary Watt, CEO/CFO/Governmental Affairs, Coastal Bend Regional Advisory Council (CBRAC) in Corpus Christi, TX.
- E. Stein Bronsky, MD, Co-Chief Medical Director, Colorado Springs Fire Department, Co-Chief Medical Director, El Paso County, CO American Medical Response (AMR), and Medical Director, El Paso-Teller County 911 Authority in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
- Kate Leatherby, Sales VP - West at Pulsara
- Brandon Means, VP of Medical Operations at Pulsara.
WEBINAR EVENT DETAILS
Date: Wednesday, May 17th, 2023
Time: 11 AM ET | 10 AM CT | 9 AM MT | 8 AM PT
Webinar Recording? Yes. If you can’t attend the live event or want to watch it again, all registrants will receive a link to the live recording after the event.