Bozeman, MT - December 2nd, 2014 - Pulsara is preparing to release app version 3.2, which will feature new capabilities for all users. The 3.2 mobile apps will be pushed to the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores on Wednesday morning.
Pulsara lists as highlights for all users, the following:
- Images for Stroke: Users can now include images for Stroke patients, similar to the upload process for ECG images of STEMI patients.
- Patient Contacts: EMS, or any member of the care team, can record and contact family members or witnesses with the tap of a button.
- Universal Timer Panel: Now, the universal clock is always visible any time a user is viewing an active patient.
- Badge counts for images and contacts on the active patient screen.
- HH:MM format for the stroke “Last Known Well” timer
- Improved History User Interface
- Toast messages for confirmation alerts
New features that pertain specifically to EMS users include the ability to upload any image from their browsers and the capability of the app to use Location Services features of the browser to display only the closest hospitals.
Admin users will enjoy more detailed mobile device information for all of their users and can now send test alert messages on demand to troubleshoot network connection and push notification issues.
"One of the new features we are most excited about with this release is the ability to input family member and witness contact information into the patient screen and then contact those individuals right from within the app," said James Woodson, CEO and Founder of Pulsara. "With the 3.2 release, a patient could still be in transit to the hospital and the Emergency Department, Cardiologist, or Neurologist could actually be talking to witnesses or family members on the phone before the patient even arrives!"
Pulsara has also refreshed the historical averages display. In 3.2, the bar graphs that show the current case performance have undergone an analytics and statistics overhaul. The app now automatically compares the current case against historical averages for the same Method of Arrival, and statistical outliers are automatically omitted from the averages.
The company is also pleased to announce their newest hire, Brian Crumrine who will serve as QA Test lead, working to ensure that the Pulsara platform works smoothly and to catch any bugs before users can.
Version 3.2 of Pulsara will be pushed out on Wednesday to the Apple iTunes and Google Play app stores.
- As always, users' same login/password will continue to work.
- After Pulsara 3.2 is released in the app stores, users will have at least two weeks to continue using 3.1.
- For Android users or those who have enabled iOS to automatically update apps, Pulsara 3.2 will be automatically downloaded and upgraded on your phone or tablet.
Support for the current 3.1 app will be disabled after December 17th. Users should make sure to upgrade before that time.
Pulsara is a digital healthcare corporation located in Bozeman, Montana. Pulsara's mission centers on using mobile technology to enhance patient outcomes by improving communication and care coordination throughout the entire healthcare system. STOP STEMI and STOP STROKE standardize communication, reinforce benchmarks with the universal clock and provide instant performance feedback. Every clinician – from the paramedic to the ED, RN staff, Neurology, Cardiology and allied health – is on the same page with a simple tap. For more information, visit www.Pulsara.com.