Let's face it: time-critical performance is, well, critical for your hospital. It affects your hospital's certification. It affects your bottom line. Most importantly, it affects patient outcomes where time is tissue. To ensure that all hospitals adhere to a mission of quality, the Joint Commission measures performance in time-critical care situations to make sure that we all stay on track and work towards improvement.
How does your hospital stack up against these critical quality benchmarks?
- eAMI8a: Primary PCI Received Within 90 Minutes of Hospital Arrival
- ED-1: Median Time from ED Arrival to ED Departure for Admitted ED Patients
- ED-2: Admit Decision Time to ED Departure Time for Admitted Patients
- OP-18: Median Time from ED Arrival to ED Departure for Discharged ED Patients
- OP-23: Head CT or MRI Scan Results for Acute Ischemic Stroke or Hemorrhagic Stroke who Received Head CT or MRI Scan Interpretation Within 45 minutes of ED Arrival
Looking to make improvements? Ensure your hospital is a leader in the delivery of quality? Pulsara can help - not only with the data collection and reporting of these measures, but most importantly, with improving your care delivery times.
Check out our latest case study below to see how Pulsara users are reducing these critical benchmark times.
Want to read more? Hop over to the Case Studies section of our website.