There are many tangible and intangible benefits to the Pulsara platform. You will need some numbers from your facility to calculate, but a few points to consider are below.
- Reduced treatment times are linked to reduced length of stay and hospital costs
- Reduced times and compliance with benchmarks translates to increased reimbursement
- Improved utilization of resources
- Reduced false activations
- Ability to easily stop a case and let mobilized resources quickly return to their other clinical responsibilities
- Reduced lost opportunity costs
- Reduced ONGOING and ONGOING and ONGOING IT maintenance costs keeping patched systems together and communicating with each other
- Reduced staffing costs
- Improved job satisfaction
- Job is EASIER = higher quality of life
- The path of least resistance is now HIPAA compliant
- Assists with becoming Chest Pain Center designated
- Data and analytics
- We capture and help you analyze tremendously powerful data
- Benchmark yourself against other similar facilities
The Pulsara applications are intended to facilitate communication for and accelerate preparation of acute care coordination. The applications are not intended to be relied upon for making diagnostic or treatment decisions or used in connection with monitoring a patient.
Bringing together our innovative PULSARA PLATFORM with our Internet of Lifesaving People™ advisory services to promote streamlined workflows and positive change management to enable Internet of Lifesaving People™ real-time communication and information sharing for healthcare teams.
Copyright © 2019 Pulsara.com. All Rights Reserved