We take privacy and security very seriously. Pulsara is SOC2 Type 2 and ISO 27001 certified and is an approved vendor with many large health systems.
At Pulsara, we understand the importance of rigorous IT vetting, and we've dedicated a lot of time to making sure our solution fits into your system.
Here are the key points:
1. Secure mobile applications - no personal data stored on the device.
2. Secure cloud platform - built on top of AWS, following best practices for the entire application development lifecycle.
3. Light footprint on IT - no servers or on-premise hardware to install, and we do all the upgrades and maintenance.
4. The platform is secure - security at every level, 3rd-party audits, background checks, and more.
5. The platform is reliable and scalable - geographic redundancy, horizontally scalable, vertically scalable.
As a SaaS cloud-based platform, Pulsara has been designed to minimise and eliminate many of the time-consuming tasks associated with managing hospital software systems.
A software solution designed for mobile devices with simplicity in mind:
Pulsara is GDPR compliant, running on redundant, secure, cloud-based tools.
Some of the biggest names in the industry have reviewed our product and signed off for their facilities. On top of that, we regularly do 3rd party audits.
For a copy of our privacy and security summary or for any other information about implementing Pulsara at your facility please contact us at help@Pulsara.com.