- Work with a talented, fun, professional team.
- Use Agile based software development practices to constantly refine & improve.
- Develop cutting edge mobile healthcare applications on iOS and Android.
- Learn how to use cloud based infrastructure like AWS for DevOps and back-end coding.
- Write code for any and all parts of the application stack, working well defined user stories.
- Apply your programming skills towards a product that makes a difference in people's lives.
- Learn a ton.
What we are looking for
An MSU student intern who would love to apply their CS studies in a real-world application and participate in building the full-stack for mobile and web-based applications.
This position requires:
- An MSU student seeking a BS or MS in Computer Science.
- A willingness to dig in, learn, and apply new technology.
- A commitment to quality and writing test units for everything you build.
- A curious mind and willingness to research and use new technologies.
- Somebody who is comfortable in a startup environment without much defined process or overhead.
- A good sense of humor.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience building mobile applications "on the side."
- Experimentations with cloud infrastructure like AWS, GAE, GCE, etc.
How to apply
Do you want to help revolutionize the healthcare industry? Then, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.