When you visit www.Pulsara.com (Website), your personal information is being collected by CommuniCare Technology, Inc. t/a Pulsara (we/us). We collect your contact information including name, email address, and any other information you elect to submit via the Website.
We will also collect the following technical information about you (which may be personal information when combined with other information) when you visit the Website, including: (i) the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the browser software and operating system you are using, the date and time that you access our Website, the specific pages you visit at our Website, the number of visits you make to our Website generally and to specific pages on the Website; and (ii) information from “Cookies” and “web beacons”, including the ID number of any cookies previously placed on your device.
We use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide you with the Website and its contents;
• to respond to your enquiries, customer service requests, product service recommendations, and other communications;
• to contact you with information about our products and services, including updating you on special offers, product announcements and other information related to our products and services;
• to cross-reference with other personal information we may have acquired about you or may acquire about you through other sources for profiling and/or demographic purposes;
• to identify you when you subsequently visit the Website and to monitor activity on the Website; and
• to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our Website. We may also collect, aggregate and maintain anonymous information about the visitors to our Website which may be used to tailor the Website’s content and advertising to deliver a better experience for our visitors. We may further share such aggregate information about our visitors with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
Personal information which we collect and hold will be stored by us outside of Canada, in countries including the USA. It may also be disclosed to service providers, our subsidiaries and affiliates or to other third parties where required by law. Recipients may be located in the United States and elsewhere.
Last updated: January 15, 2021